BATHURST COMMUNITY ENERGY EFFICIENCY CAMPAIGN
TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
As part of the City of Bathurst and Bathurst Sustainable Developments efforts to help our City reach the greenhouse gas reduction targets as per its Local Action Plan for CO2 Reductions and to help meet the goals of The New Brunswick Climate Change Action Plan, we are launching the Bathurst Energy Efficiency Community Campaign! The campaign is dedicated to the promotion of energy efficient products and practices as a means of conserving energy and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
Be a part of it and help Bathurst reach its greenhouse gas reduction goals!
- Distribute 4,000 CFL bulbs.
- Encourage 200 homeowners obtain a home energy evaluation*
- Encourage20 local businesses to complete an energy audit.
- Educational activities for children.
- Presentations on public information sessions at your Climate Change Action Centre, 237 Main Street, Bathurst, NB
- Training in energy efficient renovations for contractors and homeowners.
- And so much more!
Bathurst Sustainable Development would like to thank the students of the Bathurst High School and ESN High School Environmental Sciences classes for partnering with us and delivering the Green up Home Toolkits throughout the community.
We also would like to thank our other campaign partners: Environment Canada, Province of NB, Efficiency NB, Nepisiquit Chaleur Solid Waste Commission, Aliant, City of Bathurst, NB Milk Producers and NB Power.
To receive more information on Efficiency NB’s Existing Home Upgrade Program, contact Efficiency NB at 1 866 643-8833 or visit www.efficiencynb.ca.